- plain flour – 1 cup
- egg – 1
- salt to taste
- eggs – 2-3
- sugar – 3 tbsp
- raisins – 3 tbsp
- cashew nuts -3 tbsp chopped
- cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- ghee – 1-2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- In a bowl, add plain flour, egg, salt and enough water and make a thin batter without any lumps and keep aside
- To prepare filling, first beat eggs with sugar and cardamom powder.
- Add ghee in a pan, fry cashew nuts and raisins. Add beaten eggs into this and scramble it and keep aside.
- Heat a pan then pour 1 spoon full of batter in that and make a pancake
- Place a small portion of the filling in its centre; fold its corners so that it resembles an envelope.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat ,dip the envelope in egg mixture and shallow fry the envelope on both sides