- Mutton (ground into a coarse paste or minced) -250 gms
- Cottage cheese (paneer) (grated) – 75 gms
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- White pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger – 25 gms
- Green chillies – 4
- Garlic – 25 gms
1 bunch – fresh green coriander leave (chopped)
- Grind mutton coarsely; add egg, cumin powder, red chilli powder, paprika, white pepper, salt and oil.
- Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Grind ginger, chillies, garlic, coriander/cilantro leaves, onion, tomato, cottage cheese(paneer), cashew and garam masala powder with the lemon juice.
- Mix this paste well with mutton paste.
- Add more salt, if required.
- Divide into equal portions and shape into balls.
- You may adjust the consistency with the corn flour.
- Skewer the balls, wet your hands and spread the balls by pressing each along the length of the skewers to make it long kebabs, and place them on the grill.
- (You may even press in capsicum or tomato to the kebabs.).
- Grill in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes (adjust according to the specifications of your gadget) (until golden brown), till it is cooked well, basting occasionally with butter/oil.
- Alternatively you may press the meat ball into small rounds and roast it on a tawa as well.
- Don’t forget to baste occasionally with oil.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala (optional) & serve it hot on a bed of brown roasted onions & tomato, along with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.