- King prawns – 250 gm (clean and dried with paper towel)
- Bengal gram – 1 tbsp
- Urad dhal – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves – ½ cup
- Ginger – 1 tsp chopped
- Garlic – 6 cloves
- Green chilli – 2 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Egg white – 1
Sunflower oil for frying
Method of preparation:
- Dry roast curry leaves, ginger ,garlic and green chilli in very low flame for 15 minutes .keep it aside
- Dry roast Bengal gram and urad dhal together for 15 mins in low flame.
- Grind everything together and make fine powder.
- Beat the egg white and salt together
- Dip the prawns in egg white and roll into the powdered mixture.
- Deep fry the prawns in medium flame.