Here, I am sharing recipe of Oats coated banana fritters with you.Its an Oats coated Banana fried till it’s outer portion gets crispy while the inside remains soft.Use ripened banana for faster cooking, it helps to keep oats coating without burn. To make this snack healthy and different, I used four extra ingredients. To reduce usage of maida, I added oats flour. Instead of water, here its coconut milk. Cardamom powder replaced with saffron and used brown sugar.
Fried bananas coated in a crispy oat crust is really a delicious simple snack.Banana fritters are so easy to make.This tasty snack will be a kids favorite…..and mine too.
- Ripe banana – 2 to 3 thinly sliced
- Oats flour – 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Sugar or brown sugar – according to your taste
- Saffron – 1/4 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Coconut oil for frying
- Oats – 1 cup
- Peel and slice the banana as per your liking.
- Make the batter with oats flour ,sugar , saffron , salt , egg and coconut milk.
- The batter should be thicker .
- Dip the sliced bananas in the batter and roll it in oats.
- Heat oil in a kadai or frying pan.(oil should be hot but not smoking point)
- Deep fry bananas till golden brown
- Drain excess oil and serve hot