Not many people are fond of Pineapples. Due to its rough, rugged , thorny appearance and also its sour flavor many people seem to stay away from this fruit. But give this dessert a try and I am sure it is going to change your thoughts about Pineapples. So, lets respect this tropical fruit in a natural way.
- Plain cake/Butter cake (cut into cubes) : 250 gms
- Instant caramel mix : 1 box/sachet
- Whipping cream : 1 ½ cup
- Fresh cream : ½ cup
- Vanilla extract : 1 tsp
- Condensed milk : ½ tin
- Pineapple (chopped ,stewed and drained) : ½ cup
- Milk : as needed to make the caramel pudding + 1 more cup
- Place the cubed cake pieces in a bowl/dish. Pour the pineapple stock on top of it.
- Prepare the caramel pudding according to instructions, but add an extra cup of milk in addition to what they ask for on the box. When ready, pour it onto the cake and let this cool completely. You can even cling film and refrigerate until the pudding sets.
- Whip the cream with the fresh cream ,condensed milk and a tsp.of vanilla plus the pineapple wedges. Pour this on your cooled cake pudding evenly.
- Heat the small caramel sachet that comes with the Instant Pudding for about 10 secs in the microwave. Cut a small hole and drizzle the caramel all over the dessert. Refrigerate.
- Serve chilled & enjoy! 🙂